Proposed public spa function with aditional health/rehabilitational centre with shops and services on street level. This function is missing in urban fabric and is fulfilling needs on town-scale level.
1. Visual unification and activation of the street level.
2. Green terraces are bringing life to the public space
3. Interior and exterior green wall are creating guidance system for visitors.
4. Solar collectors on the rooftops and fitness centre are producing energy and helping to heat the pools
5. Rain water is collected and re-used for watering green walls
6. Supporting pedestrian movement
HISTORICAL MONUMENTS PROTECTION
1. minimizing demolition works
2. green walls are protecting historic walls - reversible intervention
3. atrium coverages are creating modern level in historical building
4. complex reconstruction